please support our sponsors
Register to post messages
chat | guestbook | ibd links | dietary guidelines | faq's | donate | mailing list | support
j-pouch people
The J-Pouch Group    J-Pouch Community    Forums  Hop To Forum Categories  J-Pouch Forums  Hop To Forums  Help! Need advice now!    Where can I buy Nupercainal locally?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Where can I buy Nupercainal locally?
 Login/Join 
posted
OMG I want this so bad after reading about it but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have an idea where to buy it locally at a drugstore or Walmart or Target etc....

HELP!!! Thanks

Posts: 182 | Location: Plesant Lake | Registered: February 24, 2012Report This Post
Picture of mgmt10
posted Hide Post
No one around me carries it either but you can get it on amazon.com.

Marianne

DX UC (pancolitis) 2005 when I was 37-Family history of UC
Tried every drug and diet....all failed
Step 1- 6/25/10 (Laparoscopic restorative proctocolectomy with temporary diverting loop ileostomy)
Step 2- 10/8/10 (take down)
Very pleased with my results.

Posts: 2664 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 10, 2010Report This Post
Picture of Holly M
posted Hide Post
I went to my local drug store and ordered it , It came in under a different name but says it is the same as Nupercanial. I am not home at the moment and can't remember the name of it.

Holly
UC for 26 years,
DX of Low Grade Dysplasia April, 2011
Step 1 done Feb. 13, 2012
Step 2 done April 18, 2012

Posts: 758 | Location: Virginia  | Registered: August 13, 2011Report This Post
Picture of mgmt10
posted Hide Post
I believe its also under the name Dibucaine...same ingredients. Perhaps that's what Holly is referring to.

Marianne

DX UC (pancolitis) 2005 when I was 37-Family history of UC
Tried every drug and diet....all failed
Step 1- 6/25/10 (Laparoscopic restorative proctocolectomy with temporary diverting loop ileostomy)
Step 2- 10/8/10 (take down)
Very pleased with my results.

Posts: 2664 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 10, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Have you ever tried Calmoseptine ? I order it at CVS 4 0z tube it's around $8.00 it's thick and workd great for pain on the anal area.

Posts: 3 | Location: Fall River | Registered: August 04, 2012Report This Post